shocking new discovery: you are very cute. scientists everywhere are blushing
The strongest ‘pound for pound’ muscle is the uterus: it weighs around 2 pounds but during childbirth can exert a downward force of 400 Newtons, which is one hundred times as strong as gravity and equivalent to the power in a fully extended modern longbow.
I need masculism because I am afraid.
you should be
Annika Vrklan, 8 year old pro skateboarder.
I reblog this every time I see it, no question.
(Source: pleatedjeans, via ursulavernon)
(Source: timlabenda, via fyeahwolves)
(Source: spookypuke, via fatcutie)
I PROMISED YOU DIDN’T I?
Also it’s exciting because it’s the first giveaway i do for 2014 ^.^
Now let’s get down to it! These three little cuties are going to find new homes. There will be three winners, so one alpacka for each winner~ ^^
(Don’t take them too harsh)
- You don’t have to follow me, but doing so will give you three entries
- Likes don’t count but you can like if you want
- reblog as many times as you want, 1 reblog is 1 entry. But don’t spam your followers ^.^
- Preferely no give-away blogs please.. That kind of takes away the fun of it.
The giveaway ends on march 6th at 10 pm gmt + 1.
-also the pirate-alpacka photo is taken from the store since he haven’t arrived to me yet. But i am sure he’ll be very pretty. don’t worry. The other two is here and oh so cute.
(Even though they’re a little bit to not-metal. But that’s okay.)
This was asked for last time so i thought i’d add some more chances for entries.
- You can get FOUR entries for following me on instagram (but beware.. I post weird stuff there too which is why it’s an entire 4 entries) link here.
- Submit me a pretty drawing you’ve made. That would make 2 entries. I like drawings~
- Follow me on twitter. This would give three entries since well. My twitter is a sad story. LINK.
That’s enough extras.. It feels weird .-.
NOW GOOD LUCK!
Creamy Zucchini & Mushroom Soup with Fresh Thyme
Prep time: 20 mins, cooking time 30 mins. Serves 4-6 as a main meal
one tablespoon butter
one medium size onion, chopped
two cloves garlic, minced
500 grams (about one pound) mixed fresh mushrooms, chopped
one medium size zucchini (about 200 grams/7 oz), chopped
several sprigs of fresh thyme or one tablespoon dried thyme
two bay leaves
4 cups chicken or vegetable stock
1 cup pure cream
salt and pepper to taste
1. Melt the butter in a medium sized heavy base pan over medium heat and cook your onion and garlic until softened and translucent, approximately five minutes. Add your mushrooms, thyme and bay leaves and cook for approximately five minutes. Then add your zucchini, cooking until the vegetables release their juices, approximately 10-15 minutes.
2. Add the stock to the vegetables and bring to the boil then immediately reduce the heat and simmer for five minutes. Add your cream and stir through, simmer another five minutes.
3. Remove the thyme sprigs (if used) and bay leaves from the soup and process with a stick blender.
If your soup is a little runny, you can thicken it by dissolving one teaspoon of tapioca or cornstarch in half a cup of water. Add this slowly to your soup on low heat whilst stirring well. Take care not to over-thicken.
Nuggets of gold in 140 characters or less.
me n you gossiping
This is the kind of relationship I want.
CATS ARE SO CUTE
(Source: knightofrecords, via pollymay)
im really pissed that palindrome isnt palindrome backwards
Ah, yes but emordnilap is a word!
An emornilap is any word that, when spelled backwards, produces another word. Examples of emordnilap pairs include:
- desserts & stressed
- drawer & reward
- gateman & nametag
- time & emit
- laced & decal
- regal & lager
And therefore “emordnilap palindrome” is an emordnilap palindrome.
Which I, for one, think is really frickin’ cool.
I was like NO WAY this can’t be right, and stared at this post for a minute, then i googled it going no, i’m just going to feel like an idiot i know it, and then it turns out it’s a REAL FREAKING word WHAT
Babies and hot dogs in a jar
pals think alike
Ren is the best at hair look at me go im festive
i wanna be a hairdresser when i grow up so i can shave everyone’s head and dye it rainbow
is that too niche
not if you’re in san francisco… ;D
!!!!!!!!!!! SO AMAZINGG
(Source: karmazen, via turbocunt)